Crockpot Slow Cooker Meal Ideas Busy FamiliesThis time of year, it's about schedules. School schedules, evening activities, weekend family time, homework, and busyness! We pulled together a few must-make recipes from The Wonderful Wednesday blog hop that all use the slow cooker! Crock pot cooking is the way to go this time of year when the weather cools and comfort food sounds so good. Pull out these ingredients in the morning before the kids get up, throw dinner together in the crock pot and go about your day. Dinner is done!
Slow Cooker ideas for Busy families:
Crockpot Beef Shepherds Pie from Sidetracked Sarah
Slow Cooker Sausage and Pumpkin Chili from Thrifty NW Mom
Crockpot Apple Crisp from More Than a Mom of Three
Slow Cooker Spicy Egg Casserole from Homemaking Hacks
Slow Cooker Chili Dogs from Miz Helen's Country Cottage
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches from Recipes for Our Daily Bread
On to the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop.
This entry was number 357 at last week's party. See, it pays to show up even if many others arrived ahead of you. This post jumped out at me. I would love to have a calendar just like this one. It is so bright and pretty and NEAT.
Love this party?
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you've been there!
- When you are PINNING, remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- If you are new, be sure to let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- Thanks for joining us!
Follow our hosts as you can.
Sinea of Ducks 'n a Row
Leanne, Colleen and Erin … The Sugar Aunts
Elie from Chocolates and Crockpots
Tammy of Creative K Kids
and… Tammy of The Ultimate Linky
Nicole and Susan of Flavors By Four
Lynn from Turnips 2 Tangerines
Kim of 2JustByou
Alexis of Mom2MyCrazy2
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
CD of CD's Country Living
Libby and Rachel of Two Keck Girls
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
Janine from Confessions Of A Mommyaholic