Wonderful Wednesday blog hopWe're happy to be back for week number 3 of the Wonderful Wednesday blog hop! This week had over 300 links shared. How exciting to be part of that!
The Most Viewed post of the week was:
from Cats on the Homestead: Dinner Rolls
Very Popular posts this week include:
Wrapped Stacked Wire Ring from Jewelry Making Journal
Top 5 Patterns for 2013 from Ivy Whistle
A Fast Way To Heal Chapped Hands from Crafty Journal
Tex Mex Casserole Using Crock Pot Chicken from Recipes from Our Daily Bread
Number 300 on last week's hop!
16 Great Posts To Help Improve Your Blogging in 2014 from A Fresh Start on a Budget
Let's start the party!
Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below).
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you've been there!
- When you are PINNING, remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- If you are new, be sure to let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- Thanks for joining us!
Ducks ‘n a Row
Flavors by Four
Cathy from A Peek Into My Paradise
Spatulas on Parade